WORK HARD. BE KIND.
Students can achieve at their highest level in a positive environment where they feel safe, and can enjoy learning while challenging themselves. This type of environment can be achieved when there are firm classroom expectations in place.
These are the 8 expectations required in our classroom at all times.
- Be polite at all times.
- Work quietly not to disturb others.
- Listen respectfully when others are talking.
- Be friendly to other classmates.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Be prepared for class every day.
- Cooperate with others.
- Always do your best!
At the end of the day, it really boils down to working hard and being kind! In the first few weeks of school, we will be talking about what it means to follow these rules a lot!